3.23.2011

HOLIDAY !

yeay! welcome holiday! I'm very excited with the UAS time for the third grade, 'cause we can get a long holiday, we don't have to wake up earlier every morning, and I can watch my fave cartoon 'till 8am...spongebob! wohoow \=D/
tanggal 21maret kemarin gue, mira, yuca, ani&awan, chika&luke, goes to dufan. wuah pokoknya aduhai semelekete deh kesana! sebenernya mau banget di share disini, apalagi kalo soal yusa!wkwkwk tapi cape ah banyak banget ke goblokan dia *emangemangemang* hahaha thanks for all of you ya guys
tomorrow is my 6th anniversary with yucaaaaaa! wuhwuhwuh! I'm happy I'm happy horay! hahaha heri bet lu saf. actually I've a surprise for him, but .. he went to Aceh. and I am left alone here. cloud was dark, oxygen was felt exhausted by ants. bhahahaha ga deeeng itu lebay -_-v mau tau mau tau kejutannya apa? hmmm tunggu besok aja ya, I'll upload it in this blog ;) stay tuned aja makanyaaaa haha hmm buat yusa, have a safe flight ya ma boy. I'll be right here waiting for your call ya.. love you momocaca:*

No comments:

Post a Comment