3.09.2011

11.39 pm

"Heyooooo! Remember me? Oh no! No! Please don't forget to share your day with me every night before you sleep" aaaah kalo blog gua bisa ngomong pasti dia bakal bilang gitu (?) Ya tapi dia gapunya mulut hihi haduh apasi-_- nga-co! Iya nih gua sebelum tidur posting dulu okey? Honestly I miss to write down my day. Tapi apa daya, I'm busy maaaan B) ha ha ha everyday my day full of ballet. Now I'd a class. Monday, wednesday, and saturday I'm teaching. Tuesday and thursday I'm get a cours. And my free day in friday and sunday hhhh sebenernya seneng, seneng bgt bisa dikasih kepercayaan buat ngajar 5 kelas, dengan gaji yang mayan mayan adem buat anak sekolah hihi (•̯͡.•̯͡) tapi tugas2 jadi keteter hiks! "Kamu tuh hrs bisa me manage waktu dek" ah! Enek udah dibilangin mama kayak gitu.

"Semua itu harus ada yang di korbankan"

Yayaya bener juga sih, segala sesuatu pasti hrs ada yg dikorbankan. Now, I'm skip the ballet course just for study math for the exam tmrrw. Gatau deh besok hrs ngorbanin apalagi. Well, semoga aja apapun yg gua pilih it's the best way for me. Anyway on the way busway, aduh apa ya saf? Mulai deh kaco! Oke sorry-_-v anyway, how about Yusa? Hmmmm :) he's very kind. I'm proud to be yours Yusa. I think I'm the lucky girl in the world when he beside me. Unyuuuuuh~ agak le-bay! But it's true mameeen hahaha ah ga seru nih cacanya udah bobooooo! Pdhal cilanya lagi seru belajar mtk, makin semangat kalo di temenin *eaaa WOW! Udah jam segini x_x kayaknya 24 jam itu kurang deh dalam sehari. I need more than 24 hours in one day! Oke it's time to go to bed, and dreaming of you caca hihi
Goodnight my litle blog, people, world, and my only one Yusa♥ me love you sooooooo-to haha so much deeng! Byebye salam peace love and gahul~ haha gadeeng :p ok bye see ya! *bighug* smooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment